Features and Benefits:
• All data is stored encrypted within the "Virtual Encrypted Disk Professional" container.
• Access to your files on virtual volume on the fly.
• Mapping any free drive letter like G:, F:, K: for virtual volume.
• Requires password authentication before the files become accessible.
• Works with all Windows application - even DOS applications.
• Really Fast.
• Looks like normal hard drive.
• Several volumes may be mounted at the same time.
• Encrypted volumes can be backed up to tape, CD, etc.
• No need to encrypt/decrypt files. The encryption is transparent.
• Support for USB Flash Drives.
You can make a portable Virtual Encrypted Disk Professional on USB drive.
• The "Virtual Encrypted Disk Professional" container can be protected.
No one can delete the Virtual Encrypted Disk Professional without password.
Windows 2000/2003/XP/Vista/Windows 7 (32&64).